|By PR Newswire||
|August 31, 2014 01:30 PM EDT||
DALLAS, August 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The global higher education market is forecast to grow from $43.06 billion in 2013 to $65.83 billion in 2019. In terms of regions, North America is expected to be the largest market in terms of market size, while Europe and Asia-Pacific (APAC) are expected to experience an increase in market traction, during the forecast period. Complete report titled "Higher Education Market [Software Solutions, Content & Collaboration, Data Security & Compliance, Campus Technology, Student & Curriculum, Performance Management] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)" is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276573-higher-education-market-software-solutions-content-collaboration-data-security-compliance-campus-technology-student-curriculum-performance-management-worldwide-market-forecasts-and-analysis-2014-2019-.html .
The major forces driving higher education market, are replacement of device based computing, increased connectivity and hardware, and emergence of online and collaborative learning. The biggest challenge for higher education institutions is the difficulty in adopting server based resources or for that matter, a secure IT infrastructure. The vendors in the higher education market are continuously innovating and remodeling their present architecture to build more proficient and advanced information systems. From the past few years, the market for higher education has developed and has adopted the latest technology with the increasing demand among colleges and universities. This market involves the recent implementation of innovative hardware, systems and software to create an innovative environment. Higher education market in this report is defined as the summation of higher education hardware devices, software solutions and services.
Many higher education institutions lack in the adoption of software solutions and services due to the privacy and security issues related to it. It is estimated that the use of such technology to its highest potential would take a few years. With increase in mobile technology and electronic learning, content and collaboration within the campus has become faster. The major restraint in this market is the increase in cost of education and decreased government funding for the adoption of technology. There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, is one of the economic factors which are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, the dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia Pacific (APAC) regions.
Higher education market companies profiled in this report include Adobe Corporation, Blackboard Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Educomp Solutions, IBM, Oracle Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Xerox Corporation and Smart Technologies Inc. Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276573 .
The higher education market global research report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into hardware, software solutions and services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different users and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position ones business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end user analysis, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one's company ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market [Products (Content Management, Student Management, Performance Management, Collaboration, Administration), by Users (K-12, Higher Education, Corporate)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018) is a 195 pages research report says though the adoption of these solutions was initially gradual, due to concerns of integration support and compliance standards, these solutions are witnessing wide acceptance across various verticals. The convenience of flexible learning and choices for curriculum creation and delivery that LMS provide is expected to bring more demand for the learning management solutions. To serve a grouped audience, the LMS providers are addressing the integration challenges by designing solutions that adhere to the compliance standards. The amalgamation of LMS within the existing learning framework will enable continuous learning and content reusability. Companies profiled in this report include Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc., Desire2learn Incorporated, IBM Corporation, Mcgraw-Hill Education, Netdimensions Ltd., Oracle, Pearson, Saba Software, Inc., SAP, Skillsoft Ireland Limited, Sumtotal Systems LLC, Sungard and Xerox Corporation. Key innovators of this industry mentioned in the research include 24x7learning Pvt. Ltd., Accord Lms, Aduro Pty. Ltd., Agilix Inc., Blatant Media Corporation, Cognizant, Compass Learning, Follett Software Company, Gyrus Systems, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Instructure, Inc., Latitude Learning Llc., Loudcloud, Moodle Pty. Ltd., Mzinga, Inc., Silkroad and Upside Learning. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/269742-learning-management-systems-lms-market-products-content-management-student-management-performance-management-collaboration-administration-by-users-k-12-higher-education-corporate-worldwide-market-forecasts-and-analysis-2013-2018-.html .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on:
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- New Release of Quest Toad for Oracle Offers Enhancements to Reduce Risk
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- The Future of Cloud Computing: Industry Predictions for 2012
- Universal Middleware: What's Happening With OSGi and Why You Should Care
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Oracle-Sun: Jonathan Schwartz Writes His Toughest Ever Email
- An Exclusive Interview with Oracle, Cloud Expo 2010 Diamond Sponsor
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions