|By Elizabeth White||
|April 29, 2015 05:30 PM EDT||
As enterprises move to all-IP networks and cloud-based applications, communications service providers (CSPs) - facing increased competition from over-the-top providers delivering content via the Internet and independently of CSPs - must be able to offer seamless cloud-based communication and collaboration solutions that can scale for small, midsize, and large enterprises, as well as public sector organizations, in order to keep and grow market share. The latest version of Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite gives CSPs the capability to do just that. In addition, its integration with Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller enables CSPs to quickly and easily add integrated real-time and near real-time capabilities to their menu of secure, enterprise-grade services.
Oracle has announced Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite 7.6 to enable CSPs to increase their market opportunity, effectively target customers, and drive loyalty with a comprehensive range of unified communications and collaboration offerings.
- To help CSPs generate new revenue streams and compete more effectively, the secure and scalable Oracle solution builds on its existing messaging, chat, calendar, and contact management capabilities with:
- Out-of-the-box integration with Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller, enabling high-value, real-time services such as one-on-one and multiparty audio and video calling, conferencing, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)/public switched telephone network (PSTN) interoperability, session transfer from audio to web, and screen sharing
- Multi-tenant architecture and provisioning, allowing CSPs to deliver differentiated services at scale, while helping to optimize network resource utilization and ultimately to raise profit margins
- CardDav-enabled contact service, giving users secure access to their contacts regardless of their location or the device they are using
- By bringing these new capabilities together, CSPs can create a nearly seamless user experience for customers, reducing application toggling and maintaining context across various modes of communication such as e-mail, instant messaging, text messaging, and more.
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- New Release of Quest Toad for Oracle Offers Enhancements to Reduce Risk
- Twelve New Programming Languages: Is Cloud Responsible?
- Universal Middleware: What's Happening With OSGi and Why You Should Care
- The Future of Cloud Computing: Industry Predictions for 2012
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Oracle-Sun: Jonathan Schwartz Writes His Toughest Ever Email
- An Exclusive Interview with Oracle, Cloud Expo 2010 Diamond Sponsor
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions